In a privileged location, with the feeling of being far from the world, at the beginning of the Vall de Boí, in the small village of Llesp, surrounded by peaks, lakes and wonderful places are the accommodations of the Quintana family.
The four cozy, fully equipped self-catering cottages offer a great way to spend your days skiing in a group, with family or friends, for a weekend or more. The accommodation is located a few kilometers from the Boí Taüll ski slopes, the Aigüestortes National Park and a short walk from the Romanesque churches of the Vall de Boí.
The four establishments are as follows:
- Casa Quintana: Ideal and spacious accommodation for groups of 8 to 10 people. Distributed over two floors.
- Era: On the ground floor, direct entrance and exit to the terrace, ideal for easy mobility during the holidays and especially for families with children. It has 6 places.
- Tribolet duplex: 95 m2 distributed over two floors. It has 4 places.
- Paller duplex: On the first floor is the dining room, fully equipped kitchen, living room in one and large space. With fireplace and a complete bathroom with shower. Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms and 1 bathroom with bathtub. It has 6 seats.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, kitchen utensils (dishes, pots, pans ...), toaster, mini pepper, Italian coffee maker and nespresso.
- Living room with sofas, board games and a flat-screen TV. There is also a fireplace (with firewood included), washing machine and clothesline.
- Heating for the winter months.
- Barbecue area with firewood and utensils.
- Covered parking (8 cars).
- Free WIFI
- Travel crib, bathtub and high chair for the little ones
Moreover, there is also the possibility of visiting the farm of brown cows of the Quintana family.