Enjoy freeride in Boí Taüll
Our usual playground, the ski domain of Boí Taüll in addition to the peaks and valleys most accessible from the ski resort;
- El Serrat de Ginebrell, to get started in the off-piste world; direct access with skis from Cap de Vaques.
- La Vall de Moró, more than 1000 meters of difference, from Cap de Puig Falcó, direct access with skis, (valley parallel to the ski resort), to the access road to the station (source of Moró); we will return to the ski resort with the same vehicle.
- Group freeride activity. From 1 participant (maximum 6 participants per teacher/guide).
- A high level of alpine skiing is necessary, elementary parallel on trodden slopes and black slopes in favorable conditions.
- Technical material for alpine skiing or freeride
- Small backpack
- Gore-Tex waterproof jacket and trousers
We provide you with the safety equipment (shovel, DVA and probe).
- Serrat de Ginebrell (2h): €120 (1 person) / €70 per person (2 people) / €60 per person (3/4 people) / €40 per person (5/6 people).
- Vall de Moró (4h): €170 (1 person) / €90 per person (2 people) / €70 per person (3/4 people) / €50 per person (5/6 people)
Prices include: qualified teacher/guide, day insurance and safety equipment (shovel, DVA, probe).
Web Guies de Taüll
+34 676 225 072